28 June 2017
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 15215 which is now available to Fast Ring Insiders for some supported devices. The Build comes just a few days after Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Build 16193 for PCs and Build 15213 for Mobiles on the Fast Ring. The Build comes with some minor bug fixes and improvements.
Check out the full changelog below:
Changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed an issue where the Call audio did not move to speaker after removing the headset on some phones.
- We have improved power and performance for apps, such as Fitbit, for pair, connect, sync and notifications.
- We fixed an issue where notifications would not be mirrored to the user’s PC and Cortana’s cross-device settings would not persist.
Known issues for Mobile
- The copyright date is incorrect under Settings > System > About. It shows as 2016 when it should be 2017. Thanks to the Windows Insiders that reported this!
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.
You can install the Build by heading over to Settings -> Update & security -> Phone update -> Check for updates. If you're not on the Fast ring yet, move on to 'Get started' in the Windows Insider Program tab. Once you’re done, let us know in the comments if you encounter any issues.